Mountain News from around the world
Fresh delivered to your inbox – The Outdoor Society’s irregular, but almost weekly newsletter – subscribe today and enjoy forever – you’re welcome!
• “You can run 100 Miles“. Outside looks at ultra marathon training. On it!
• Looking for more insights into trail running: Trail Run Crazy might be able to help.
• South Sound Pull Down: Olympia’s Bouldering Competition is coming up in November.
• Become a Park Ranger: Washington State Parks are hiring Park Rangers.
• Make Adventure – Not War. Great podcast episode on Mountain Meister this week.
• Trixwithay just released her 2016 ‘Mountain’ calendar. Head over there and preorder one, or ten.
• We got a new shirt: Dreaming of the Mountains. Come and get it.
Subscribe to our newsletter
– if you don’t see us on the trails, invite us into your inbox.