Mountain News from around the world
Fresh delivered to your inbox – The Outdoor Society’s weekly newsletter – subscribe today and enjoy forever – you’re welcome!
• Dani Arnold breaks speed record on Matterhorn at 1hr 46min. Ueli Steck, you’re up next?
• Linked to it before, but with the rain and wind pounding the house, this looks perfect right about now.
• Great interview with one of the best ultra trail runners: Kilian Jornet.
• Winter is the perfect time to plan your race schedule for the coming year. Here is what’s on our calendar so far. Mathias: Mountain Marathon, Squamish 50. Doug: Flirting with The Rut. Come on… do it!
• And here is a trail race for your dreams: Ultra Tour Monte Rosa.
Subscribe to our newsletter
– if you don’t see us on the trails, invite us into your inbox.